Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flooding...and a Bit of Crochet!

Water, water everywhere!! I can't believe what is going on here in Queensland at the moment. Terrible floods all over the place. Loss of life, loss of possessions. It is so horrible and saddening. With more deaths to come it really is a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected. We have only had a bit of flooding in our backyard but we should be okay here.

On a lighter note, I have finally mastered the art of crochet. Thanks to a few lessons from David's mum I think I have finally worked it out!! I have made 2 hats now. The first one was a bit rough but overall it turned out okay...



The 2nd one I absolutely love! I am so pleased with how it turned out...



Not much else to report here. Mia threw up a few nights ago but seems to be fine otherwise and David had the flu last night but he is on the mend today. Fingers crossed it isn't my turn next!!

No comments: