Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 Project

So my new year's resolution to blog more hasn't really happened yet!! So today is the start of a new year of blogging for me! No more slacking off. It's not like I need to write a novel each time I blog - I just want this to be a record of what our life is like day to day!!

So, with that being said, I have decided to participate in the 365 project this year. For those of you that don't know it is about taking a photo every day of the year. If you want to check it and follow my year in photos check out http://365project.org/crystalhooper/365 and you will see what I have done so far.

Mia is doing really well. Over the last week or 2 her language has just exploded!! I can't believe how many words and phrases she is using now - some of which I don't even remember "teaching" her!! She is just an absolute joy to be around. It is her 21 month birthday today. I can't believe in 3 short months I will have a 2 year old running around. How the time flies!! Here is Mia just waking up - I love taking these photos because she is always so happy when she wakes up!!








I have finally worked out how to crochet (with a few lessons from my MIL). I have started to make my first hat and it is going really well!! I have done more than what is shown in this pic but you get the idea!!


I also finished my mum's sweater that I was knitting before Christmas. I am so pleased with how it has turned out!!


Well time to go and get some more crocheting done!!

No comments: