Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

I can't believe it. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!! How fast has 2010 gone by?!?! I have been SO slack with posting on my blog over the last couple of months. I was on a roll there for a while and have really been terrible lately. Well that is going to change. I am going to get back into it. Blogging is such a good record of what has been going on - something I can look back on in the future. With that said, things in our house have been fairly quiet over the last little while. Here is what we have been up to...

We decorated our tree...








We had a pre-Christmas family get-together...


Mia painted another masterpiece that will soon be displayed in her toy room...





We have had a blast going swimming at the local waterpark (when it hasn't been raining)...





Mia has been enjoying her new swing set that Santa brought for her (I know, it is a few days early but she doesn't understand Christmas and we couldn't very well hide it from her!!)...










Mia and daddy have shared some quality time...




We got 2 more photos back from Mia's photo shoot a couple of months ago...



and finally, Kailin came around for a playdate!!





I have been keeping busy doing lots of knitting. I am even knitting my very first teddy bear right now. Stay tuned for pics of the finished product! I have also finally finished Mia's 7 month scrapbooking photos. Here are a couple of my latest pages...






Now onto the 8 month ones!!! AHHHHH!!!!

All in all it has been a busy yet relaxing month of December. I hope that all of you have a lovely Christmas. I won't be posting again until after Christmas!! Take care and stay safe! xxx

No comments: