Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dear Blog...

Dear Blog,

First I think it would be proper to introduce myself. My name is Crystal and I created you quite a while back. For the last 4 months or so I have been extremely rude to you not checking in, not updating, not...anything! For that I want to say I am sorry and I PROMISE that I will be better from now on. So much has happened over the last 4 months that I really think I am better off to "build a bridge" as they say, get over it and move on but I think it would be prudent not to highlight a couple of things that have happened over the last 4 months.

The biggest one I suppose would be Mia's 2nd birthday. I still can't believe she is now a 2 year old. She is blossoming into an absolutely beautiful young lady. I couldn't have asked for a better little girl. She is smart, articulate, funny, energetic, extroverted and above all she has spunk!! She truly is incredible and I LOVE every day that I get to be her mum. Here are a couple of pics of the young lady she is blossoming into...






The other thing I would like to highlight is how well my "at home business" is doing! Creations by Crystal has really taken off. I am loving being able to create wonderful products for people and I love it even more that people are buying them and are loving them. I have participated in numerous charity auctions and giveaways to help spread the word about my business and it really has brought me some wonderful fans. I can only hope that Creations by Crystal continues to blossom and grow and people keep enjoying my products! If you want to check out all my delicious goodies click on Creations by Crystal.

I have been sick with a cold/flu the last week and last night Mia seems to have caught what I had so I hope it doesn't take her as long as it took me to recover!!

I think I will leave it at that for now. Like I said, "build a bridge". And I PROMISE I will be back again this week to update things!!

Love Crystal

No comments: