Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another New Vacuum...

David and I have had the worst luck when it comes to vacuum cleaners. I can't even tell you how many vacuums we have bought in the 10 years we have been together. It is absolutely ridiculous!! So yesterday I went to use the vacuum only to find the hose severed at the very top which meant I couldn't even do a temporary fix it tape up job to use itTalk about frustrating!!!! I suppose it is our own fault because we have always bought "cheap" no name brand vacuums and we have always ended up regretting it yet we kept doing it anyways!! Well this time we decided to bite the bullet and we bought a Dyson. Here is the one we got...

http://www.dyson.com.au/store/product.asp?product=DC29-MULTIFLOOR

Luckily we got it online and didn't have to pay RRP. We got it for $457 including shipping! What a bargain considering they are $679 RRP and that doesn't include shipping. Lets hope we have this one for MANY years to come!!

On another note, all I can say is 3rd trimester heartburn sucks!! The heartburn I have had this pregnancy is far worse than what I had with Mia. I bought myself the BIGGEST bottle of Gaviscon I could and haven't looked back. I get it no matter if I eat or not and no matter what I eat so I might as well enjoy whatever foods I want since it makes no difference! In the end it will all be worth it though holding this baby girl in my arms in possibly only about 5 weeks!!!

Mia's toilet training has been going really well. She has "trained herself" to sleep her daytime sleep in undies and so far we have had no accidents. She doesn't wear a nappy during the day at all even when we are out and we have had no accidents (knock on wood). The last couple of mornings she has woken up dry overnight and asked to go to the toilet first thing upon waking so maybe we might try her sleeping overnight in undies sooner than I thought!! Still no luck with poos...I will keep hoping for a miracle...LOL

Mia is now up a level in swimming and that means she is by herself in the pool without me!! What a change considering we have been doing swimming lessons together since she was 6 months old. She is doing great and is having a blast and I have to admit, it is nice to be able to sit on the side and just watch. Here are a few pictures of her first lesson by herself...





I think I may make a change next year to what classes Mia is taking. Right now she takes a gymnastics class, a music class and a swimming class. She doesn't seem as fond of the gymnastics class now that she has moved up a level but she is REALLY interested in kicking balls around the backyard so I think I might try her in a soccer class instead of gymnastics just for a change! Found a few places but need to do a bit more research! Here is our little soccer playing in training...(and yes, she is a lefty!)




And I will close with a picture of my little gymnast who thinks she is invincible!!....

No comments: