Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another Week...

Another week down! I can't believe how fast the weeks are going now that Mia is in school! Again, not too much to report this week. Mia had a big week at school as it was her 3 day week. She cried on Monday and Tuesday a bit when I left her but Wednesday she was fine. I'm so proud of her and how she is doing at school. Her teachers have told me that she uses her manners, loves her art and craft and loves playing with her friends. I love picking her up at the end of the day and spending the next half hour hearing all about what she did, who she played with and what her favourite bits of the day were. All the while her throwing in the phrase "I missed you while I was at school mum". Melts my heart!!

Eve and I had a pretty simple week! I got my regular cleaning tasks done but Eve was a bit out of sorts still being a bit sick so we just took it easy. I did manage to get some sewing done and did a passport/travel doc holder for me to take when the girls and I go to Canada in a few months. Here is the finished product..


Other than that my crafty stuff was on the backburner this week!! We have been enjoying some family walks lately and Mia LOVES pushing Eve in the pram. Here she is being such a good big sister!!


Also, my new stroller arrived this week!! The one that I ordered to take to Canada on our upcoming trip. This stroller is AWESOME!! It is called the Quicksmart stroller and it is an award winning design! It folds up so small, comes in a carry case and is made specially to fit in the overhead lockers of planes so you don't have to include it with your checked baggage!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!



And a few more pics of our week...





Until next week!!
Crystal

No comments: