Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm Late...

No I'm not late in the way that I KNOW you are thinking...what I mean is that I'm late with my blog post for last week. My sincerest apologies to you all!! We have been struck down with sickness in our household...well Eve and I have been anyways!! Luckily our little schoolgirl has escaped unscathed as has her father!! Lucky them! Eve and I are still struggling to get over it. Mine was almost gone and it has now flared up again!! Now onto last week...

A fairly uneventful week overall. Mia did SO well with school drop offs. No tears at all!! I was one proud mumma!! Only a 2 day week at school for her last week. She had a great time and did lots of crafty stuff!! Wednesday the girls and I went to our first music class for the year which was lots of fun. Singing, dancing, instruments etc made for a great morning out. Then on Thursday Mia had her first play date with her new friend Chloe from school. Mia has done nothing but talk about Chloe since school started so I thought it would be nice to invite them over. The girls had a great play together, her little brother Lachlan and Eve had a great play together and Helen and I had a lovely chat! We hope to catch up with them again soon!! Here's a few pics of the girls from this week...







I managed to get some cleaning done last week, a bit of knitting and a bit of sewing.

Talk soon!!
Crystal xx

No comments: