Sunday, January 31, 2010

Water Challenge Result

Well I finished my week long water challenge yesterday so I weighed in this morning. The result was I lost 1.5kg (3.3lbs) so it isn't quite the 5lbs Dr Goglia said I would lose but at least it was something for my efforts! It is now day 2 of my Quickstart program and it is going pretty well. I am a bit lethargic but not too bad. I find breakfast a bit horrible as I am not an oatmeal eater so it is really hard to have oatmeal every morning. Give me bacon and eggs any day!!

Mia was playing with her toys today and she started playing with her spinning turtle. I thought I would post a few photos so you can see the toy that inspired the name of my blog...



We had a quiet day here because of all the rain we had. I said I was going to post all about the cross stitch I am doing but I can't be bothered taking photos of it right now - I will do it tomorrow.

Was disappointed with the tennis women's final last night. I really wanted Henin to win!! Lets hope Federer wins tonight!!

No comments: