Thursday, March 18, 2010

Colour Selection Excitement!!

It has been a pretty exciting week! We finally got to go and do our official colour selection with the builder. I thought it would be really daunting but because we did a lot of our homework before it wasn't as bad as I thought! It would have been CRAZY had we not looked at samples and picked most of the bits before hand!

We made the decision to change what we initially decided on for our kitchen cupboards. We are now doing a style called Natural Oak. It worked better with the red splashback. Here is a photo...



Everything else stayed the same. The cupboard handles that we picked are basically like the picture below - ours aren't as wide as that but you get the idea!



Here is a picture of the carpet and colour that we chose...the colour is called Cumberland.



My new vacuum arrived yesterday and boy does it have some serious suction power!!! I miss my motorised head of my other vacuum but I think this one picks up everything better!

1 comment:

Karrah said...

cool !!!!
VERY jealous !!!