Friday, May 14, 2010

House Frame

What excitement!! Our house frame went up today!! The roof frame hasn't gone up yet but the rest of the house has. I had a walk through this afternoon which was exciting! I got to see each room, guage the size of each room and get a general feel for the house. It was great. Here are some frame pictures...

Photobucket
Front of the House

Photobucket
Front Entry

Photobucket
Left Side of House (Family, Lounge and Media rooms)

Photobucket
Right Side of House

Photobucket
View of Family Room (far right) and where the deck will be on the left

Photobucket
Ensuite off Master Bedroom

Photobucket
Master Bedroom with WIR behind the bed

Photobucket
Dining Room

Photobucket
Kitchen

Mia didn't sleep very long today but her mood wasn't too bad. It was so cold this morning so we didn't get a chance to go for our walk around the lake this morning!

I am really looking forward to a full 8 hours of scrapbooking tomorrow. I am going to an 8 hour workshop so I hope I will get A LOT of pages done! I have finished Mia's 4 month photos so now onto the stack of 5 month ones!! I will get caught up...eventually!!

No comments: