Friday, May 28, 2010

Progress

It has been a few days since I have blogged, but to be honest there hasn't been too much to report. The roof trusses on the house were finished the other day and today the gutter and fascia went on. Monday will see the addition of the roof tiles which will be quite exciting!!


Mia and I have had a pretty boring week. We have gone to Lollipops a couple of times and been out and about doing various things. She has had a couple of days with good sleeps which is a welcome change. Some days she is still not sleeping though. And tonight, my poor baby, got really upset and vomitted...all over daddy, all over herself, all over the chair and all over the floor. She felt much better afterwards though! Not sure why she vomitted...hopefully it doesn't happen again tomorrow!!

I of course have still be taking pictures of my gorgeous girl. I put pigtails in her hair for the first time the other day...



And she really enjoyed her finger painting yesterday...

David's parents are coming over for lunch tomorrow - not sure what to make yet!!

Chow for now!

2 comments:

Buck Lake Blogger said...

I don't think I've ever seen a house with the eavestroughing done BEFORE the roof went on. How (seemingly) unusual, in Canada anyways! :)

Too bad about Mia throwing up all over David - I can empathize with him (and you). Not fun.

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Aww Poor Mia!! I hope she is better now. I am lovin' the progress on your home. I actually showed one of my kids the photos from the begining to show them how a house is built. He thought is was pretty cool :)