Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scrapbooking

I have finally done it. I have started a new page on my blog called Scrapbooking Layouts. You can find it just underneath my blog header. You will see the words Home Recipes and Scrapbooking Layouts and you and click on Recipes or Scrapbooking Layouts and a new page will open showing my handiwork!! Enjoy!!

We took Mia to the doctor today as for the last 4 days she has been losing her voice and over the last week has been VERY cranky and basically not sleeping all day. The doctor had a look and said her throat was inflammed (not her tonsils though which is good) so he prescribed her some medication - her very first prescription!! Hopefully it helps to alleviate the inflammation and I can have my happy girl back!!

Other than that there isn't any news. We are just patiently waiting for Saturday to roll around so we can see our house slab being poured. Very exciting!!

No comments: