Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Slab

FINALLY!!! We have a slab down on our block!! We are VERY excited!!! The slab was poured yesterday morning (11th May). I am not sure how long it takes to completely dry before they start putting the frame up but at least we have a slab!! We have waited so long for this to happen so we are so happy!!

Photobucket

Mia is still not really sleeping during the day. I took her to the doctor yesterday to make sure there wasn't anything "physically" wrong with her and there isn't. Her ears are fine, her throat is fine etc. The doctor and the child health nurse thinks it is her teeth causing it and it should hopefully work itself out. I sure hope so or else David will have to check me into a mental hospital!!! :)

Here are a few of the latest pics of my gorgeous girl...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Congrats on your slab! YAY! And Crystal, Mia is so beautiful - I love your photos of her!