Monday, May 17, 2010

This 'n That...

Nothing much has changed on the house since I posted the other day about the frame being up. Today we noticed they put up the support posts for the deck and connected the frame around the deck to the house. Here it is...



Also, the timber frames were all delivered today to form the roof frame so it looks like that will be going up tomorrow which is very exciting!! Can't wait to see that!! Here is the timber...



I also went to the block and took a few photos of what will become our backyard area. We have 2 different "areas" of yard - 1 right at the back of the house and one to the side of the house. I can't wait to move in, get grass down and Mia will have tons of room to play!!




I am going to start studying this week for my final exam for my University course I am taking. I have about 3 weeks till the big day and I haven't started studying yet so I guess I had better get going!!

Had a nice time at my scrapbooking workshop on the weekend but I didn't get as much done as I wanted to. Oh well!! There will be plenty more opportunities!

Mia is still being Mia. She is dancing (while sitting down) all the time and it is hilarious!! Check out my Facebook page for the video. So funny!!!

No comments: