Thursday, June 3, 2010

We Have a Roof!!

That's right, you heard me - we have a roof over over house!!! Yayyy!! It took 3 days but finally the roof tiles were up. Today the windows went in (I haven't taken photos of that yet!) and hopefully tomorrow they will start the brickwork. That is the most exciting bit!! The only sad thing is that once the house reaches lock up stage, we won't be able to see the progress as it all happens inside! Here is the roof...




Mia's sleeping is gradually improving. I think 2 more teeth are coming in as her gums are pretty swollen so we will wait and see wht happens! Over the last few days I have been trying out a new hairdo for her...




She is just the most gorgeous little thing!!

1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

OMGooosh you have a ROOF!! How awesome is that?!? YAY!
Love the photos...keep 'em coming. I can't wait to see the windows. You will be moving in sooo soon!