Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sickness and More Sickness...

I hate being sick...and I hate when my baby girl is sick. Mia had her first fever last weekend and now has a cold. Runny nose, cough and generally unwell. She is still fairly happy though which is good! I have a cold and David has a cold so hopefully we all recover quickly.

No news on the house. Things seems to be moving so slowly now even though I am sure things are getting done!! Everything is happening inside now so it is a bit more difficult to see what is happening from day to day.

Sorry this post is so boring but there is just nothing to report. It is just sickness and more sickness!!

Even with sickness I can still get some cute photos of my gorgeous Mia...




1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Glad Mia is doing better & I hope you & David get better soon!