Thursday, June 17, 2010

Detox - Day 2 and 3

I am now on day 4 of my 10 day detox. I am doing well - still alive so I guess that is something!! I had been a bit difficult though because I have been sick with a cold. Not sure if I would normally start feeling cleansed yet because my cold is making me feel yuck. My eating has been good - I have been having scrambled eggs with mushrooms for breakfast, meat and veg for lunch and meat and veg for dinner. I haven't been snacking much during the day - I think my cold is making me not hungry. I do need to start drinking a bit more water though. I am drinking a good amount but I don't think it is enough.

Our bamboo arrived yesterday!!! It wasn't delivered until it was practically dark last night so David and the driver had a fun time unloading 1.3 tonnes of flooring under the cover of darkness. It took them about 1/2 an hour. It looks great! It is exactly what we wanted!! BUT we noticed a problem when we got it unpacked and checked...we are missing 10 boxes!! That equates to 20sqm of flooring which we have paid for an haven't received. I called the transport company and they said they delivered everything that they picked up so I have emailled the company we bought it from to see what is going on. Hopefully it gets sorted out! Here is what it looks like...



Other house news is they are working on plasterboarding the eaves...

and our watertank has been delivered...

We also noticed that they have done all the plugging up of the nail holes etc on all the walls/ceilings of the house to prepare for painting.

Mia is doing well. She seems to be basically feeling 100% again. She finally ate a full dinner last night - she had kind of gone off her veggies the last few days but hopefully last night we turned a corner. We will see what happens today!!

No comments: