- Every morning have a cup of vegetable juice.
- 15mins before breakfast take 5mls of Digestive Bitters in a little water or juice
- With breakfast take 1 x Milk Thistle and 2 x Acidophilus Bifidus
- With lunch take 1 x Milk Thistle
- 15mins before dinner take 5mls of Digestive Bitters in a little water or juice
- With dinner take 1 x Milk Thistle and 2 x Acidophilus Bifidus
- DAYS 1-3 ONLY - take 1 level scoop of Colon Care mixed with a little water or juice
Right, so that is the plan. And so far today I have followed it. Go me!! They give you a food plan you can follow but it has all kinds of weird stuff that I don't eat and can't afford but the basis is to eat as many natural foods as possible. Here is what I had to eat today:
Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with mushrooms and a bit of cheese
Lunch - cous cous with vegetables and a can of tuna
Dinner - chicken breast with mushrooms and steamed veggies
For snacks they suggest thinks like fruit and yoghurt etc. I was not actually hungry for snacks to day so I didn't have any. They also say to drink 2 litres of water per day. Like I said, day 1 is almost over and I have survived. The worse part is the Digestive Bitters - it is THE MOST DISGUSTING thing I have ever ingested!!!
Anyhow, Mia is slowly starting to feel better after having a fever for the last couple of days. She is laughing and playing more but still isn't herself. She hasn't properly eaten in 3 days so I am hoping she improves more tomorrow. I can get her to eat breakfast and it is hit and miss with lunch but she basically refuses dinner. My poor little girl!!
Well off to ingest my disgusting Digestive Bitters before dinner...