Thursday, October 6, 2011

2 In 1 Week!!

Wow oh wow!! I am actually blogging 2 times this week!!! **gives herself a pat on the back**

It is a miserable day outside today - rain, rain and more rain. Luckily Mia and I had to go out this morning to the Qld Ambulance Service to have the baby's capsule fitted into the car. We have our own capsule (so we weren't renting one from the Ambulance Service) however they have a free service that will fit your own car seats for you. Since it had been a while since we have used that car seat I thought why not have them do it and know that it is done properly. What a heck of a time the guy had getting it into the car! The seatbelt wasn't cooperating and it took him what seemed like forever to get it all hooked up! Luckily I brought morning tea of grapes and watermelon for Mia so that kept her busy almost the entire time. At least it is done now so we don't have to worry about it.

Other than that it has been a quiet day. I am still trying to get over this cold that I have had for over 2 weeks. I am so exhausted - it is really taking its toll. I think it is finally on it's way out though so fingers crossed for some relief and soon!!

One thing I didn't mention in my last post was how Creations by Crystal is going. It is going really well!! I have wonderful fans and have had a lot of orders to keep me busy! I have now also been able to branch out into pattern designing as well which is SO exciting!! I have my patterns that I have done so far listed on Ravelry and on Etsy and I have had about 35-40 patterns sales already!! It is great! I am getting some great photos of my products done by wonderful photographers!! Here are just a few of my designs...











Bye for now!!

No comments: