Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Walking and Tiling

First things first...Mia is absolutely LOVING walking around everywhere! I can sit there for hours and watch her she is so funny but of course if I did that then nothing else would get done!! Of course I am baised but I think Mia is just the cutest thing that ever lived!!! :) Here are some photos my little angel loving this new thing called walking...



The tiles were finished this morning. We went out yesterday to have a look at the progress and they had put up our kitchen splashback (but haven't done the grouting yet) and they are almost finished the ensuite but still had to do the grouting. The red tiles from the kitchen splashback are very bright but I think once all the appliances and the rangehood and painting is done it will be great! We tried to go back out to the house this afternoon to get the finished pictures but everything was locked up!!!! They have however painted the posts and the back of the gable on the front so I have put those pics here. They haven't painted the wood bit on the gable yet though. I have to meet the painter on site tomorrow morning so I will get some photos of the tiles then! For now though these photos will have to do...








While Mia slept this afternoon I managed to get some much needed cleaning done. Did a massive clean in the kitchen, cleaned the shower, toilet and sink in the ensuite, vacuumed and did a few other bits and pieces. Still a lot more to do but I am pleased with what I accomplished today!

When we were out at the house yesterday I got some really cute pictures of just some of Mia's many facial expressions...





No comments: