Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mia Through the Months

I have been reflecting back on the last 10 months and how my life has changed so dramatically. It is incredible to think that 10 1/2 months ago I gave birth to my daughter - the time has absolutely flown by! She is the most precious thing in the world. She is the centre of my universe and I couldn't imagine life without her. I have put together a collage of Mia through the months and it amazes me to look back to what she looked like just 1 minute old compared to the beautiful 10 1/2 month old that she is now. She just rocks my world!!

1 comment:

Karrah said...

isnt it incredible!
I started doing one of these the other day and then realised that a few months of photo's are on my other computer (that i havnt set up since moving back with jamie) so that stuffed it up lol. mite set the puter up 2moro and dig em out and finish it :))

She's so gorgeous ! It's sureal looking at photo's of her that only feels like a month or so ago but was 6 mths ..