Monday, April 12, 2010

The Aftermath...and more pics!!

The saying is so true that when you alter a baby's routine it takes days for them to get back on track. It is now 2 days after Mia's birthday party and she still isn't back to "normal" ... whatever the heck that is anyways!! I suppose she wasn't "normal" before the party thanks to 4 molars and her 1 year needles but it has been a loooooonnnngggg couple of days since her party. She has been very cranky and clingy. Not that I mind her being clingy because I get extra cuddles!!! Her 4th molar is starting to come through but it keeps coming up and going back down. My poor little girl!! The days can only get better...can't they??!? It doesn't help that I feel like s**t due to a sore throat, stuffy nose (aka a MASSIVE head cold) and all I want to do is sleep the day away.

Nevermind all that. I got the pictures taken by Mia's Godfather David of her birthday party so here are some more pics of the fun from the day...






Not much other news here. We are just waiting on a call from our builder to say to construction is commencing...hopefully that will happen by the end of this week.

Oh, Mia is having a great time playing with her new birthday presents. Here are a couple of pics...


1 comment:

Karrah said...

aw i didnt see the ones of mia playing with the toy we gave her !! <3

I hear ya .. long few days here too !!

Hope u feel better soon ! i think that was the first time ive seen u swear !!! hehe !!!!