Sunday, April 18, 2010

Remembering our first family holiday...

Since Mia's first birthday I have been reflecting on the year that was. Our first year as a family...my first year as a mum. As I have mentioned before it has been an amazing year. One that I cherish deeply...one that I never wanted to end. But now that the 1st year has ended I am SO looking forward to all the years to come. Upon my reflection I was remembering our first family holiday. In December 2009 we went for a holiday to the Gold Coast for a week...the week before I was due to go into the hospital for back surgery. It was a wonderful week. We went to the beach every day...went for nice family walks...went swimming a much as we could in the resort pool (we didn't swim in the ocean as there were SO many jellyfish - and they were the dangerous ones!)...had YUMMY fish and chips from the local fish and chip shop (best fish and chips I have EVER tasted!) and just spent wonderful quality time together as a family. Here are a few of my favourite photos from that wonderful time...







1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!! What awesome memories they make!!