Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reminiscing

It is now 3 days until Mia turns 1. A part of me is excited and a part of me is sad. I kind of feel like my baby is almost gone but the excited part of me knows that there are so many wonderful moments to be had with her as she grows. She seems to change and mature every day and I can't wait for her to walk so we can do lots more exploring together.

My poor little chook has been teething terribly the last week or so. 3 molars have come through in the last 4 days and they have really given her a lot of grief. The days are very long as she only sleeps for about an hour all day. Luckily she sleeps well at night. School holidays start tomorrow for my husband who is a teacher so I am looking forward to having him home during the day to give me a bit of relief!

Good news on the building front. The bank has given the builder the authority to commence so our file has been sent over to the site supervisor. That means that in less than 3 weeks our block will become a building site!!! WOOHOO!!

My new healtly lifestyle is going pretty good. I have been at Curves now for almost 2 weeks and although I can't see a difference yet I feel good that I am getting my life on track. I feel stronger already although it has been a rough few days with feeling like vomitting after my workouts from pushing myself so hard! I took the pedal off the gas a bit in my workout today to spare me that agony!!

Anyhow, more reminiscing about the little baby that I gave birth to almost 1 year ago. She has changed my life in ways that I can't even describe. Even to this day watching her sleep brings tears to my eyes. She is my little miracle and I am so blessed to be her mummy!

1 comment:

Karrah said...

*sniff* our girls are getting so big.
Cant wait for her party :) Kailin's ready to boogy ! :P