Friday, April 23, 2010

Using Lightroom

I have had a request to post before and after pictures showing what I do to edit the photos using Adobe Lightroom. Here are some examples using different techniques in the program...I usually use the presets and then tweak them from there...

Using the Antique Light preset...



Using the Black and White preset...




Using the Aged Photo preset...





Using the Direct Positive preset...



Using the Sepia preset...



On another note, out house building construction file has been sent to the site supervisor so I am expecting a call from him any day saying construction is starting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a doll :)

Buck Lake Blogger said...

Thanks, Crystal! I especially love the Aged Photo preset... it's like Sepia but still with a hint of colour. That and the direct postive preset are ones that I can't do with the free software I currently use (which is Picasa). Thanks again! :)

Kim

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Ah! I was wondering about the bench picture (aged) when I saw it on FB. I'm glad you posted this! Maybe I will figure out lightroom after all :) Your photos are beautiful Crystal and so is your blog!