Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Growing Up

Mia is growing up. She really is growing up. Not that anything drastic has happened over the last few days it is just that I am really noticing how much she has grown up over the last little while. When she plays with her toys she is actually "playing" with them the proper way - the way they are designed to be played with.

She is drawing with crayons...



She is pulling herself up on everything and constantly standing...



Soon she will be walking. I am actually really excited for her to walk. There is so much more that we can do when she starts walking!!

Other news...well the big news is that I have booked a flight to Hawaii for Mia and I at the end of October. We are going on a holiday with my parents who are flying to Hawaii from Canada. Unfortunately David will be working so he can't come. It should be an interesting time! I really hope Mia does well on the plane or else the 14 hour flight will be a long one. I also hope that the plane isn't full and that they will give me an empty seat next to me so Mia can sit there for a bit and not only on my lap!!

My University essay is due tomorrow. Still haven't written barely any of it yet...it is going to be a long night tonight. I have been so slack with it - just can't get my head around it!!

1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Now that the babies are all a year old... and looking back through a year in pictures - you really can see how much they have grown! It's beautiful and sad at the same time. Your Mia is so pretty!