Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 10 - TLT

Wow! 1/6 of the way through the challenge!! Go us!! A good day today! Stuck to my ins and outs. Had a chocolate craving today though!! I'm not a big chocolate person anyways but knowing that I couldn't have it I think made me crave it more!! Didn't give in of course! Much easier to not give on when it's not in the house anyways!! Went for a 5k run tonight and actually felt super! It's still 'hard' for me to run 5k but tonight was the 'easiest' 5k run I've done so I must be getting fitter in my body and mentally stronger as well!!

Food for today...
Breakfast - lemon water, green hydration drink, bacon, egg
Lunch - tuna salad, lemon water
Dinner - slow cooked turkey breast, olives, salad

Off to bed! Feeling a bit weary tonight!
Crystal

No comments: