Sunday, March 16, 2014

Days 11-14

As you can see I've broken my habit of blogging every day. *sigh. There really is no 'excuse' but it's been a rough few days! Sick kids (and still sick!!), birthday party at the coast, catching up with a friend whose just separated from her husband etc etc. it's been stressful, tiring and I'm glad to try and get back to some normalcy! I've cheated with food, and feel horribly guilty but at the end of the day I need to forgive myself and move on. It's really hard when things are outside of your control!! minor going to list all my foods over the last few days. I'll just start fresh tomorrow. On a good note though I went to the raw food uncooking class Friday night and it was awesome!! Learned heaps and starting tomorrow I'm trying out some raw recipes! Should be fun!!!


Until tomorrow!
Crystal

No comments: