Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 15 - TLT

So I've decided to in a way blog retrospectively! It'll be easier to blog about yesterday during the day today and so on as I'm just too tired by the time I get to the evenings that I just sink into bed!! So...yesterday was a pretty good day...other than being super hot and humid!!

Started my first foray into raw uncooking. Had Zane's apple breakfast bowl. Think I chose the wrong type of apple to use though as it was way to juicy for my liking!! Hers seemed a lot dryer and more sticky than mine. Maybe I'll add less almond milk to the next one! Had a salad for lunch with bacon and then dinner last night I made chicken mince rissoles. Never made rissoles before but they turned out great! Just had a few rissoles with a big salad. I don't think I drank enough water yesterday though...just felt like I didn't have enough. Went walking last night and did some uphill work and ran the last 5mins or so.

Things have been crazy lately. I feel like I haven't dedicated enough to the challenge the last 4-5 days. Need to get myself back into the right mind frame. It's just been hard with 2 sick kids etc. the house is kinda falling apart so need to get stuck into that too! The list is neverending...

See you tomorrow
Crystal

No comments: