Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 6 - TLT

Short post today!! Very busy day! Shopping in the morning, grocery shopping, took the kids to the park and went out to a friends in the evening. Very proud of myself as my friend had chocolate pudding slow cooker dessert with ice cream there for us and I politely declined and proceeded to tell her about my 60 day challenge! It was hard because it did smell SO good!! Another thing I have to note is how long it takes me to grocery shop now! Since I'm
Much more aware of labels, ingredients etc it's quite a mammoth task!!

Tried the bonfire teriyaki fish last night! OMGosh!!! DELICIOUS!! My almost 5 year old devoured it and went back for seconds!!

Food for today...
Breakfast - 2 eggs, sautéed mushrooms, lemon water, green hydration drink
Lunch - tuna salad, cucumber, tomato, carrot, beetroot, lemon water
Dinner - teryiki fish, veggies (broccoli, carrot, zucchini)

See you tomorrow!
Crystal

No comments: